情景对话:我们需要门票吗?

来源: 作者:编辑 点击: 发布时间:2013-05-15 10:58:55
      A:So, what do you plan to do today?

你们今天打算做什么?

B:There is a Matisse exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art. Larry and I will go.

现代艺术博物馆现在展出法国画家马蒂斯的作品,赖瑞和我想去看看。

A:Did you buy tickets already?

你们买票了吗?

B:No. Do we need tickets?

还没,需要门票吗?

A:Well, probably. Probably you will have to wait in line if you don't have tickets.

可能要,没门票的话可能要排很久。

B:Outside or inside?

在里面还是外面?

A:Outside, on the sidewalk.

外面,在人行道上。

B:Hmm. It's very cold today.But I brought my jacket. Maybe it will be alright to wait.

今天好冷。但是我有带夹克,排一下队还好。

A:The MOMA is very popular. There will be a lot of people.

MOMA 很受欢迎的,会有很多人。

B:MOMA? What's that?

MOMA 是什么?

A:Oh, sorry.It stands for the Museum of Modern Art. It's an acronym. M O M A MOMA.

喔!对不起。是现代艺术博物馆的缩写。

B:I see. Do you have any suggestions for other things we should do?

原来是这样。你还有什么建议吗?

A:I suggest you go to the Jewish Museum.It's not far from the Guggenheim, near Central Park. It is really very interesting.Also, there is a great museum of medieval European art further up north.It's called the Cloisters.

我建议你们去犹太博物馆。离辜根汉基金会不远,靠近中央公园,很有意思的。再往北一点,有欧洲中古世纪艺术的博物馆。叫做克劳斯特修道院。

B:How can we get up there?

要怎么到那边呢?

A:You can take a bus.

可以搭公车。

B:But Larry says the neighborhoods in the north are dangerous.

可是赖瑞说北部邻近地区很危险

(责任编辑:编辑)

版权及免责声明

1、本网转载媒体稿件旨在传播更多有益信息,并不代表同意该观点,本网不承担稿件侵权行为的连带责任;

2、在本网博客/论坛发表言论者,文责自负。